Friday, August 22, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures






Here are a bunch of photos you may enjoy.

The ones of Thomas are from his birthday this month, when I mentioned that he kept trying to lick the plate and drink the ice cream, here is proof!

No, it's not The Joker--it's Rebekah! She got into my makeup, and that is mascara. She got it on her upper lashes, and her lower lashes. She also got her face. I'd say she did a pretty good job for someone so young!

Another of Thomas is naptime. I went in to make sure he was asleep, and he was sitting up in the rocking chair. He kept letting his head fall, and then jerk it up, only to have it fall again. It was so funny! I ran to get the camera, but by the time I got back, Rebekah had disturbed him. He was no longer sitting UP in the chair, but he had found another comfortable position, so I took a picture anyway.

1 comment:

pcerik said...

Still a good picture...I especially like the drool on the seat of the chair!