Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FlyLady is back off of my bookshelf and in my hands!
I'm trying to get organized again--get back into the swing of a good routine, so I pulled out FlyLady again and will be working on a good routine. We'll see how I do!

I got a new guitar so that I can take my little "gee-tar" class in the Fall. I'm really excited about it, and have already started practicing. I will be so good, that no one will know it's me! I can accompany myself to "Michael Row Your Boat Ashore", "Grandfather's Clock", and "Amazing Grace". They all only require 3 chords.

Thomas is having his ear tubes replaced next week. We are hoping that one of the reasons that he is not talking is that he just can't hear, and that will be solved after the replacement. We'll see. He is going to be 2 on Friday! I can't even believe it! He's such a cutie, and has a major sweet tooth. Two of his absolute favorite things are soda and Swedish Fish. He thinks that whenever someone has a pop, he should be able to sip to his heart's content. He will yell at you if you do not succumb to the pleadings of his darling smile. Needless to say, he usually gets some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you play the guitar...cool!