Sunday, February 8, 2009

William got another tooth. So now he's got two toofers on the bottom. He's so cute!

I went running three times this week. A mile, 1 1/4 mile, and who knows how much because I took two kiddos with me to the track and they were very distracting.....So I guess I'm on my way to training for my half-marathon this summer, huh? I gotta get more! My dear friend, Patty, reminded me that when I first started, I would run from one corner of the block to the next, and that was it! So I guess I'm still doing better than that! But it sure gets frustrating. It has been something like a year since I have really been running. I'm planning on running in the Teton Dam Half Marathon in June, with my running pals--they're the ones who ran in it last year the weekend before William was born--I didn't even go to watch them because I was feeling so crummy. Anyway, enough about running!

Let's move on to something exciting! Oh, yeah, running is the most exciting thing I do these days. Unless you count my English class, which I LOVE! It is Sci-Fi/Fantasy, and I have had so much fun reading! I have discovered to my dismay, however, that I am a horrible writer and need a lot more practice writing if I am going to pass this class. I am taking the class from the husband of a friend of mine, and he's excellent at facilitating discussion. I am really enjoying it. Ryan has been reading the books, too, and he's ahead of me!

My mom called me yesterday, and is going to be visiting my grandma this weekend, so I get to go see them both tomorrow! I am so excited. We've all been sick with coughs and colds, so haven't been to see grandma almost all winter. We're still kind of sick, but we'll just have to not breath on her. The kids are excited to see them both.

I keep thinking there is something else, but it has leaked out of my swiss cheese brain, so I will sign off for now, and I'll hope to post if anything else remotely interesting happens at our house. TTFN!

2 comments:

mer and mel said...

Hey you! I'm training for the provo/orem 5k in June! How funny that we are both doing that? You are much farther ahead than me, I'm afraid- I'm just starting out! Do you have any suggestions on what to do when starting? Mer's got me on a 10 week program to get me running 30 minutes straight-we'll see. Also, did you get my email about Dave Ramsey? Love ya!!

Marley Family said...

Lane runs Marathons! You should come to Pocatello and run the Pocatello marathon in Aug! It's good to see Your family and how big Your kids are getting.