Sunday, February 22, 2009

I gained 5 pounds back! Dangint! That's what I get for eating junk food and not exercising...

William got 2 more teeth! All of sudden, about 3 days ago, he got an eyetooth on the top, and last night I noticed that he got another tooth on the bottom. That makes 3 teeth on the bottom, and one vampire tooth on the top. He's sitting here smiling at me with his cute grin, and I can see the vampire tooth. What a cutie! He is so huggable and squeezeeble!

He also has started dragging himself around. He uses his arms, and it reminds me of my brother's gerbil. He broke the poor things back, and so it just dragged itself around by it's front paws. That's what William does. Like a poor little broken back boy.

1 comment:

mer and mel said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE WILL HAS MORE TEETH THAN eTHAN! eTHAN GOT HIS 2 BOTTOM TEETH WAY BACK IN THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE TOP ONES TO POP THROUGH- I'M AFRAID THAT HE'S GOING TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS I DID UP TOP- I ONLY SEE ONE THAT'S COMING DOWN!