Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's Electric!

I was in the Dollar Tree yesterday, and I heard an old familiar song. I laughed out loud and knew it would be stuck in my head all day, which it was. I went around all day hearing "It's Electric! Boogey-woogey-woogey!" That ole' "Electric Slide". It brought back memories of Stake Dances and School dances when we would get in a line and see who could look the smoothest doing it. I was never very coordinated, but it was sure fun!

I hope you enjoy listenting to it for a few minutes, so that it can get stuck in your head, too.

Boogey-woogey-wooegy!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Much to my shock and amazement, New Kids has gotten stuck in my head and I hated them! I also have the same problem with The Hustle.

Lbrtychic said...

Thanks for getting it stuck in my head now too....those dances were so much fun....let's go do that again.

jen said...

Isn't it fun how a song can take you back to another time in life and you can feel for just a moment the way you did then...I love it!

Anonymous said...

oh those memories!! Thanks for the song!

Wilson Clan said...

Thank you very much Maynard. Now I have it stuck in my head.:) You just made me feel ancient too. LOL
Love ya