Monday, September 15, 2008

The correct spelling of Rebekah's name

Okay, so I DID spell Rebekah's name wrong. When I was typing it, I thought, "that doesn't look right", but I was on my way to bed and not exactly all there. That's my excuse. I did, however, remember the "h". It is spelled Rebekah. I have gone back and changed it in the dumb post. Thanks to my dear sister who ALWAYS spells her Rebecca's name wrong :) We have Rebekah Mary-Anne and a cutie cousin named Annie Rebecca. What fun!

And to clarify the Lava issue, I left Margaret and Thomas home with Ryan. That made a HUGE difference, although I did take little William (who I had to pay for whether he was going into the water or not!).

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Honestly I was a little bit worried... I kept thinking I knew you better than that to give your child some weirdo spelling. Glad that everything is good in the world again. You know how I feel about weird spellings :)

Elizabeth said...

Rebekah is NOT a weird spelling. It is (a)the old Hebrew spelling and (b) very distinguished. And I like it.

-Emma