Sunday, December 7, 2008
















After Thanksgiving, we figured that we hadn't gotten enough of "Family Togetherness". So on Saturday, we had our Christmas Family Party, which was great, and we had our "Family Picture" taken. I can't believe that we all fit in one frame! My husband, Ryan, was the only one not in attendance, hence the reason for my mom holding William. I believe that it will take my folks two months to recover from our little "visit". I wish we could do it more often!
We never can get a good picture of how cute Thomas is, so I asked Ty, who was photographing, to follow him around for a few minutes and see if she could catch a smile. She did it! Isn't he adorable?

9 comments:

jen said...

What a beautiful photo!! It's great to see you even if it is through pictures.

~Jen

Kari said...

How fun! What a cute family picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow you've lost so mcuh weight..you look great! your whole family looks great!

imbize said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!! Where was Ryan though??

Patty said...

Love the pictures. Did you make the girls dresses? Glad you had a nice visit with your family.
Love ya.

pcerik said...

He really is cute.

Dawna Greer said...

What a lovely family! The girls' matching dresses look elegant and you look wonderful. Your little ones are so cute, wish we had seen them at the reunion!

Marley Family said...

Hey Crispy, we want to invite you to visit our blog! We need your email!
Lane and Serena!

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

It was nice to get your Christmas letter and Card. You have a beautiful family. Miss Ryan but can understand his need to work. I girls are growing up so fast I got Emma and Margaret missed up in the photo. Hope to see you when you come down next.